sábado, 13 de abril de 2013

PAGE 19

a. what special moments of your childhood you remember?

Play with my family of
go to the park
and my childhood with my mom

b. what was your favorite subject at school?

My favorite subject was physical education

c.who was your favorite teacher

john jairo

d.What was your favorite toy?

soccer ball

e.who was your best friend?

brandon

f.what kind of things did you like to do?

play soccer
eat
and sleep

7
a.recent special moments what do you remember?
 

 I remember aver come and share multiple times
  
b.what is your favorite subject at school?
 
nustra favorite subject was physical education

c.who is your favorite teacher?
 

our favorite teacher is Jhon Jairo

 d.do you have an onject That you like in particular?
 
we like the xbox

 e.who is your best friend?
 
Cristian is my best friend

f.what kind of things do you like to do?
 
we like to play soccer and play xbox 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario